A&J Property Restoration DKI, a leading full-service restoration company, is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our growing team.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the operations department, including overseeing project managers and restoration technicians in our Deforest and Milwaukee locations. They will be responsible for assuring that the operations department operates efficiently and profitably. They will be integral in assisting with the company’s growth and expansion and will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with current and prospective clients.
If you have experience in the restoration industry and want to be a part of a growing, innovative property restoration company, please send your resume to email@example.com
Job Summary: Positions primary responsibility is to respond to water, mold, fire and sewage losses.
Desk job not your thing? “Hi, may I take your order?” just doesn’t roll off your tongue? Want to get on the job training and be part of a company that other companies look to for answers?
If you like variety in your day-to-day activities and don’t want to look at the same four walls – A&J Property Restoration is the place for you!
Our technicians respond to both commercial and residential losses due to burst pipes, sprinkler systems going off, mold infestations, fire damage, and much more. In addition, each technician rotates on an On-Call schedule so that we are able to respond to emergency situations at night and on the weekends or when we have severe weather such as flooding, cold snaps and snow storms. You would be communicating with your Supervisor and Clients as their loss is progressing – this is where our technicians get praises (and raises!).
A&J will pay for all of the industry certifications required for our technicians to respond to all situations. We want you to grow with us! Work your way up to a Field Supervisor, Estimator, or management – your possibilities are endless! We want “street smart” “common sense” technicians who have the ability to think on their feet.
- Prepping trucks and equipment for emergencies
- Assess and attend to damage at a Client’s property
- Set-up and monitor equipment
- Take pictures and document progress of loss
- Perform demolition of loss (if necessary)
- Be safe and follow guidelines established through Industry Standards
- Ensure proper maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Attend daily production meetings for job updates and/or changes
- Attend Monday Company meetings
- Attend on the job classes, seminars, webinars, or other training to expand current knowledge and skill levels
- Provide feedback to supervisors, management and staff to constantly improve our processes and procedures
- Update client on loss progress and set appointments
- Complete all tasks that are communicated and agreed upon with client and management
- Keep job-site as clean and tidy as possible
- Protect the client’s property
- Clean driving record
- Basic math and writing skills
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work while wearing a respirator when needed
- Basic computer and smartphone skills
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screening evaluation
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good judgment and ability to remain calm in an extremely busy workday and/or difficult client interaction
- Maintain confidentiality of client information
- Use of judgment on assessing job set-up and protocol
- Manners! A sense of humor!
Not required but background knowledge would be beneficial:
- Knowledge or familiarity with carpet cleaning, fire/smoke damage restoration, sewage or water damage mitigation and/or mold remediation services
- Basic construction background
Technicians at A&J are well-respected in the Restoration Industry both locally and nationally. When you can use your knowledge and expertise to rescue a family from mold hurting their health or getting a business back up and running from a water loss – it’s a selfless and rewarding feeling. We look forward to working with you!